Colossus Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeContent PackLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate Now!

:: N.I.A Database :: - TAC-5 SMG - Sub-Machine Gun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner
Archer

:: N.I.A Database :: - TAC-5 SMG - Sub-Machine Gun Empty
PostSubject: :: N.I.A Database :: - TAC-5 SMG - Sub-Machine Gun   :: N.I.A Database :: - TAC-5 SMG - Sub-Machine Gun Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:56 am

:: N.I.A Database :: - TAC-5 SMG - Sub-Machine Gun Cb3FF

Welcome to the N.I.A Database - Please Login to ensure full confirmation.

LOGIN USERNAME: XXXXXXXXXX
PASSWORD: XXXXXXXXX

PLEASE WAIT......

Login Confirmed! Welcome XXX. XXXXXXX XXXX

*OPENING FILE - TAC-5 SMG*

:: N.I.A Database :: - TAC-5 SMG - Sub-Machine Gun Tac5sm10

Name:- TAC-5 SMG[Sub-Machine Gun]
Manufacturer: N.I.A Firearms Development [NIAFD]
Caliber:- 9mm Full Metal Jacket Rounds
Action:- ****, Gas-Operated Rotating-Bolt
Magazine:- 40 Rounds 
Rate of Fire:- 800 Rounds Per Minute
Fire Mode/s:- Fully Automatic

Development:- Being another of the TAC Series, like the rest of the series, each TAC variants are all designed to be different in the way the weapon works or different designs for essentially the same job. Which is to act as a close quarters firearm. The TAC-5. Being more or less a-lot more different then the other firearms apart of the TAC Series, this SMG is a descendant from the 21st Century "Uzi" Given the TAC-5 has the same concept, this is designed to be a compact firearm which is capable of firing off plenty of rounds and giving enough firepower to eliminate most targets. Loaded with a 40 Round magazine and being very similar to most Sidearms with a high rate of fire, the TAC-5 has been proved capable of a self-defense weapon and also a sub-machine gun. Though unlike the TAC-8 which is larger in build, the TAC-5 also does seemingly well when it comes to medium range combat, the right person operating this weapon is able to eliminate targets from medium range. The TAC-5 is becoming increasingly cheap to develop and is becoming one of the preferred firearm of most crewmen of the Armored Corps, especially pilots. Though along with the TAC-5 being a favorite of Crewmen, this SMG has also seen service with Alliance Reconnaissance units.
Back to top Go down
https://supernovasector.rpg-board.net

:: N.I.A Database :: - TAC-5 SMG - Sub-Machine Gun
Page 1 of 1