Colossus Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeContent PackLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate Now!

::N.I.A Rules & Regulations:: - Desertion & AWOL [W,I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner
Archer

::N.I.A Rules & Regulations:: - Desertion & AWOL [W,I.P] Empty
PostSubject: ::N.I.A Rules & Regulations:: - Desertion & AWOL [W,I.P]   ::N.I.A Rules & Regulations:: - Desertion & AWOL [W,I.P] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 2:54 pm

Welcome to the N.I.A Database - Please Login to ensure full confirmation.

::N.I.A Rules & Regulations:: - Desertion & AWOL [W,I.P] Cb3FF

LOGIN USERNAME: XXXXXXXXXX
PASSWORD: XXXXXXXXX

PLEASE WAIT......

Login Confirmed! Welcome XXX. XXXXXXX XXXX

*OPENING FILE - "N.I.A Rules & Regulations - Desertion & AWOL"*

The Topic currently is `Desertion & AWOL`

As a member of the New International Alliance Military, you are here to swear that you will follow under the rules which are given and applied to you straight away, these rules are not to be broken, and details regarding this topic stated above will be put forward, if you are caught breaking any rules which are to be listed under this topic you will be given full punishment under the N.I.A Justice System.

Section One: Summary

AWOL or "Absent without Leave" is stated as an Unauthorized absence by all branches of the Alliance military. This meaning if you are unable to arrive to preform any duties at the given times you are given by your superiors. Being late in order to do these duties without any given pass or reason which is to be backed up by another superior officer may result in punishment depending on how serious the duty is.

Another form of being AWOL is missing your time in order to deploy with a certain unit. This meaning you have to be on the same Aircraft and with the same people you are support to be deployed with when given the certain date and time. Or another example of getting ready to be deployed on an operation or movement by any military branch will -Always- result in major punishment by Alliance authorities. These punishments can be gained by being late. [And/Or] being missed on purpose. Missing a movement on purpose will bring more severe punishments by authorities.

Ways to avoid punishments will require you to have a viable defence by a member of the Alliance which has authority. This meaning you need written and recorded permission by Medical staff about your inability to attend. Punishments will occur if any injures which have been caused on purpose.

Other Violations of being AWOL is missing other required things such as Medical Appointments given by the alliance, or going missing for several days, months or years. Other things which are required by the alliance you are to attend and being late or not arriving will also put you under being AWOL.

Leaving the base without written permission or any superior giving you permission will also be a reason of you being AWOL. This could also be resulted to put yourself on to receiving severe punishment, this being if you are at a home base or on the field.

Punishment can lead to be major severe or light punishments depending on what the offence which you have caused. Punishments will not be given unless they are under exact circumstances.

Section Two: Punishments

Punishments for being AWOL and Desertion will result in many probable punishments. Punishments can range from being minor to severe. This is depending on the duty and situation resulting on the punishment to be given. Examples are as followed.

Missing Movement / Deployment:-

(1) If the subject missed movements on purpose, a dishonorable discharge which will also forfeiture of all pay and allowances, and also progress of citizenship. The subject will also be reduced to the lowest enlisted grade and given two years of confinement in an Alliance prison.

(2) If the subject has missed a movement due to Neglect, A bad conduct discharge will be given, along with forfeiture of all pay and allowances and also their progress of Citizenship. Along with this the subject will be reducted to the lowest enlisted grade and confined inside an Alliance prison for one year.

Absent Without Leave:-

Maximum punishment for this offense depends on the exact circumstances of the Absence

(1) Failing to go or going from the appointed place of duty. (Such as being late to attend the duty, leaving the duty early.) Confinement in the Brig for one month, reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and forfeiture of two-thirds pay for a full month.

(2) If the subject is on guard or watch duty, and then leaves their post without authorization, though does not intend to abandon their post. They will be confined for three months in the brig and reduced to the lowest enlisted grade and will forfeit two-thirds pay per month for three months.

(3) If the subject is on guard or watch duty and then leaves their post without authorization, with the intent to abandon their post, will result in a bad conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances and also reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and confined for six months in an Alliance prison, they will also be stripped of their Citizenship.

(4) If the subject is absence from their unit, organization or other place for duty for not more then three days, they will be confined for one month, reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and they will forfeit two-thirds pay per month for one month.

(5) If the subject is absence from their unit, organization, or other place of duty for more then three days, but not more then thirty days, they will be confined in a military jail for six months, reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and forfeiture of two-thirds pay per months for six months.

(6) If the subject is absence from their unit, organization or other place of duty for more then thirty days, the subject will be under the maximum punishment of capital punishment, followed by a regulated lashing and possibly resulting in death. Minimal punishment is the subject to be met with a dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and confined to an Alliance prison for a full one year, and will be revoked of their Citizenship.

(7) If the subject is absence from their unit, organization or other place of duty for more then thirty days and the AWOL is terminated by apprehension, the punishment will be met with capital punishment. This will result in death of the subject apprehended.

(8 ) If the member goes AWOL with the intent to avoid field exercises or maneuvers, capital punishment will be met by the minimal with a lashing. Afterwards will be met with a bad-conduct discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and confined for six months. The subject will also loose all Citizenship which will be revoked. Circumstances can also lead the punishment to be minimal of execution.

Desertion:- 

This is the most serious of the absent offenses, remember the primary difference between AWOL and desertion is intent to remain away from the Military permanently.

(1) If the subject deserted, but voluntarily returned to Military control, this will follow a dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and confined in an Alliance prison for two years, following their citizenship to be revoked.

(2) If the subject deserted and the desertion was terminated by apprehension, a Capital punishment will be given which will result in death as a maximum punishment. Minimal punishment will be a dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, reduction to the lowest enlisted grade and confined in an Alliance prison for three years.

(3) If the subject deserted  with the intent to avoid hazardous duty or to shirk important service (Example would be if the subject was ordered to be deployed, then deserts to avoid deployment) Dishonorable discharge, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, reduction to the lowest enlisted grade, and confinement for five years in an Alliance prison.

(4) If the subject deserts during time of war, death or such other punishment (such as life in an Alliance prison) as a court-martial may direct.
Back to top Go down
https://supernovasector.rpg-board.net

::N.I.A Rules & Regulations:: - Desertion & AWOL [W,I.P]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Colossus Roleplay :: Colossus Roleplay - Sci-Fi Themed Military Roleplay :: :: N.I.A Rules & Regulations ::-
Jump to: