Colossus Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeContent PackLatest imagesRegisterLog inDonate Now!

:: N.I.A Database :: General. Manuel Wilkerson [M.N.R]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Archer
Community Owner
Community Owner
Archer

:: N.I.A Database :: General. Manuel Wilkerson [M.N.R] Empty
PostSubject: :: N.I.A Database :: General. Manuel Wilkerson [M.N.R]   :: N.I.A Database :: General. Manuel Wilkerson [M.N.R] Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 1:55 pm

Welcome to the N.I.A Database - Please Login to ensure full confirmation.

:: N.I.A Database :: General. Manuel Wilkerson [M.N.R] Cb3FF

LOGIN USERNAME: XXXXXXXXXX

PASSWORD: XXXXXXXXX

PLEASE WAIT......

Login Confirmed! Welcome XXX. XXXXXXX XXXX

*OPENING FILE - "General Manuel Wilkerson"*

:: N.I.A Database :: General. Manuel Wilkerson [M.N.R] Mnrwil10

====================

General Information

====================

Full Name:- Manuel 'James' Wilkerson
Nickname(s):- [None]
Homeworld/Colony:- Earth
Military Role:- Naval Commander [M.N.R]
Military Rank:- General. [Gen.]

====================
Appearance 
====================

Hair Colour:- Black / Grey
Eye Colour:- Blue
Facial Features:- [None]
Body Features:- [None]
Other:- [None]

====================

Family
====================

Micheal Wilkerson - Father - Alive - Citizen [Under Internal Affairs Watch]
Janine Wilkerson - Mother - AliveCitizen [Under Internal Affairs Watch]
James Wilkerson - Unknown - M.I.A [Possible Defection]

<< :: Background Information :: >>

Background:- General Wilkerson was once a member of the New International Alliance fleet. One of the best by the record. He had a strong and cunning ability to sort both logistics and had many members personnel under his command. Though before 2235. He had gone M.I.A. It was completely unknown by the New International Alliance of his whereabouts, the last known location was around the outer-rings, his mission was to transport equipment and colonial troops to Aries, a newly formed mining and colonial area under Alliance control. After Aries suddenly had gone dark along with communications with General Wilkerson, N.I.A teams were dispatched in order to find out where the Fleet had gone and in attempt to find any information regarding the fleet. After teams landed on Aries, reports suggested that Wilkerson and the support fleet never arrived. The Alliance attempted to track down his ship and all of his personnel he had with him. Which lead to a cold dead end. It is unknown how General Wilkerson vanished from Alliance radar, this still remains a mystery to how this had happened.

After the war broke out, his ship the A.F - Taylor was seen during the battle of Majesty II. There was no attempt by the New International Alliance to board the ship which was confirmed hostile at the time due to mass evacuations of N.I.A and Civilians from Majesty II. Since the start and even before the war, there were recording sightings of the A.F - Taylor, though General Wilkerson was not confirmed Mageran Hostile until 2236 in which he was revealed by known separatists after the Geneva plot of his presence inside the Mageran Republic. His family and anybody who is related to him has then been put under watch by Alliance authorities, specifically Internal Affairs. Though his family claim to not know of his presence and do not understand why of his sudden defection.

Rules Of Engagement:- If possible to be captured, all Alliance Personnel are to captured Wilkerson for Internal Affairs for questioning. Though if otherwise for personnel defense, all Alliance personnel have been commanded to kill if engaged upon.
Back to top Go down
https://supernovasector.rpg-board.net

:: N.I.A Database :: General. Manuel Wilkerson [M.N.R]
Page 1 of 1